Granger’s 10 Programming Rules
Butch talked about ten important rules to remember when programming your services…
- Keep them from blinking — the audience must stay engaged.
- Take them white-water rafting — follow a flow, don’t change speed too fast.
- Live gets you two extra points — do it live when you can
- Great live drama helps. Good live drama, not so much — make sure it’s great.
- Leave your sissy pants at home — don’t be afraid to take a risk.
- Give your audience a string of pearls — the transitions are really important.
- It’s OK to have fun, laugh, and be just weird in church — nuff said.
- Keep it "tacky" — give people a tactile experience.
- Story wins every single time — without a great story, all the toys don’t matter.
- God often shows up in casual attire — the goal is God showing up, and that can’t always be programmed.
Butch showed tons of videos in his session, including one of my favorites…Posted by Tim Stevens | 10 comments