Paul Myerberg runs one of Homerism’s favorite college football blogs out there, Pre-Snap Read. Now that we’ve had a couple weeks to digest what happened in 2010, Paul drops by for a podcast to look back at a season full of hard feelings and hot-button controversies.
Paul and I cover:
- the animosity that defined the 2010 college football season;
- the underrated storylines from the past season, including a down year in the SEC;
- the massive TV deal between ESPN and Texas;
- the next dominoes to fall in the ongoing conference realignment saga;
- the coaching carousel, including an all-new staff at Texas; and
- the “sustainability” of college football going forward.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)