It may be the red-headed stepchild of big-time college football conferences, but the Big East has actually had a pretty intriguing offseason. Mark Ennis of Big East Coast Bias enjoys Big East football far more than any apparently sane individual should, so who better to fill in Homerism’s faithful readers on what’s been going down in Piscataway and Cincinnati and Storrs and the rest of the conference’s pigskin hotbeds?
Mark and I chat about:
- the schism between Big East basketball and football;
- conference expansion chatter;
- cashing in on the TV boom;
- the start of the Dana Holgorsen era at West Virginia;
- Skip Holtz’s impact at South Florida; and
- the program Charlie Strong is building at Louisville.
(Subscribe to the podcast through iTunes. Rate the podcast with iTunes, too, if you get a chance. Thanks.)